Friday 22 January 2010

Active again

I have create this blog since 2008 and now is 2010. When I created this blog, I've earn money from affiliate. It's fun because at that time I'm still grade 12. It is my extra income. I learn a lot from UangPanas. I'm inactive for almost 2 years because I'm busy and that affiliate is from Indonesia and now I'm in different country. It's a bit hard to handle and I just quit from making money through this affiliate. Start from now, I'll be active again in this blog. There is a lot of way to earn money with internet. I'll be honest to tell my experience through this blog. I encourage others to post what methods work for them and which ones were scams. I look forward to you tuning in everyday to my money making journey.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Active again"