SONY Sound Forge 10.0 Build 474 - Silent Installation | 39 MB
Sound Forge - one of the best sound. Sound Forge has long been used by professionals for editing, audio recording and creation of multimedia content.
- All standard features for editing audio
- Support for 24-bit and 32/64-bit 192 kHz files
- Editing in mono, stereo and multichannel audio files
- More than 20 built-in DirectX plug-ins
- Multichannel editing and processing
- Editing and processing audio in real time
- Support for ASIO-drivers
- Support for DirectX audio plug-ins
- Support for VST audio effects
- And AVI video
- Unlimited levels of undo and redo
- Drag-and-drop editing between channels
- Full support for files larger than 4 GB
and many, many other possibilities
What s new in version 10.0
Disc-at-once CD burning.
Enhanced timestretch and pitch shifting with the elastique Timestretch plug-in.
Support for processing musical instrument files (. Dls,. Sf2,. Gig).
The Global media cache setting on the Editing tab of the Preferences dialog allows you to reserve RAM for media recently read from or written to disk.
Floating window docks.
Enhanced Broadcast Wave Format (. Bwf) support.
Enhanced window layout management - save, recall, and share custom window layouts.
Tabbed browsing for maximized data windows.
iZotope MBIT + Dither bit-depth conversion and 64-Bit SRC sample rate conversion.
Resonant Filter plug-in.
Custom selection grid lines.
You can now set default fade types for effects on the Editing tab in the Preferences dialog.
Releases Released: 2010
Platform: Win 2000/XP/Vista/7